H O W TO D ET E R M I NE Y O UR R I N G SI Z E
CONFIRM PRINTED PAPER SIZE
1. Ring measurements are very precise. Carefully follow these instructions to obtain an
2. Prior to printing, ensure that Page Scaling is set to “None” on your print dialog box.
(To open the print dialog box, press CTRL+P.)
3. Measure the bar on the left. It must be exactly 1 inch or 30 mm long. Alternately,
place a C$1 coin where indicated. The coin should fit completely over the image so
that all lines are covered, without the coin hanging over any edges.
MEASURE CURRENT RING
1. Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
Engagement and wedding rings are traditionally worn
on the ring finger on the left hand in Canada.
2. Place the ring over the circles below, matching the
inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest in size. This
measurement refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
MEASUREMENTS MATCH THE
INSIDE EDGE OF THE RIN