Voter Registration Form
Please read instructions carefully. Please type or print clearly with blue or black ink.
For further information, you may consult the Secretary of State’s Web site at: www.sos.state.oh.us or call 1-877-767-6446.
You are qualified to register to vote in Ohio if you meet all
the following requirements:
1. You are a citizen of the United States.
2. You will be at least 18 years old on or before the day of
the general election.
3. You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days
immediately before the election in which you want to
4. You are not incarcerated (in jail or in prison) for a felony
5. You have not been declared incompetent for voting
purposes by a probate court.
6. You have not been permanently disenfranchised for
violations of the election laws.
Registering in Person
If you have a current valid Ohio driver’s license, you must provide
that number on line 10. If you do not have an Ohio driver’s license,
you must provide