Form FOC 87
MOTION REGARDING CUSTODY
Use this form if:
• you have a pending case for custody, divorce, separate maintenance, family support or paternity;
• you are a party who has a custody order through a judgment of custody, divorce, separate
maintenance, or family support order, or an order of filiation; or
• you want to change domicile of the child(ren) to another state or to more than 100 miles away. You must
also use form FOC 115, Motion to Change Domicile.
You cannot use this form:
• to start a custody case; or
• if you are a third party and want to intervene to get custody of the child(ren) in a pending case
for custody, divorce, separate maintenance, family support, or paternity.
Use the following checklist to make sure you have done all the steps that are needed.
DID YOU . . .
Fill out all requested information on the form?
Complete and attach MC 416, Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction
Enforcement Act Affidavit?
Make all necess