Idaho Voter Registration Form
You can use this form to:
• register to vote in the state of Idaho.
• let us know that your name or address has changed.
• affiliate with a political party or change your status to unaffiliated.
To register to vote in Idaho you must:
• be a U.S. Citizen,
• have resided in Idaho and in the county for thirty (30) days prior to the day of election, and
• be at least 18 years old.
You cannot register to vote in Idaho if:
• you have been convicted of a felony and have not had your civil rights restored.
Persons convicted of a felony in Idaho have their rights automatically restored upon completion
of sentencing including probation or parole.
IMPORTANT! If mailed, this card must be postmarked by the 25th day before an election. If you
are a first-time voter in Idaho, a copy of a current and valid photo identification or a copy of a
current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or government document that
shows your name and address must be sub