an exclusive spool pattern
fabric to quilt & sew
designed by michael fulkerson
cut from fabric 1
Mister Blue Bird
10" x 10" square (each) of 2 fabrics
scissors, marking pencil, thread
cut from fabric 2
1. Cut out your feathered friend from 2
contrasting pieces of fabric.
2. Pin 1 edge of the belly to the body, right sides
together starting at the tail.
3. Using a 1/4" seam allowance, sew the 2 pieces
together using a straight stitch from dot to dot.
Be sure to leave the tail end open.
4. Pin other edge and sew together the same way.
5. Sew head seam together to dot.
6. Turn bird right side out and stuff.
7. Sew tail closed.
©2008 spool 215 : 545 0755 1912 south street philadelphia pa
Download Free Templates & Forms at Speedy Template http://www.SpeedyTemplate.com/