2016 Wisconsin Beginning Cheesemaker Scholarship
1. DEADLINE for scholarship applications is Friday, March 11, 2016, 5:00 p.m.
2. Refer to application process below for a list of eligibility requirements and supporting documents needed
(i.e., application letter of introduction, letters of reference, personal essay). Incomplete applications will not
3. If any question does not apply to you in this application please put N/A in the space.
4. Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned to you.
5. You will be notified via email by March 25, 2016 regarding the status of your application.
6. Questions? Please email Jeanne Carpenter, Wisconsin Cheese Originals, [email protected]
Purpose: To provide a one-time scholarship to one (1) deserving Wisconsin resident intending to pursue a
Wisconsin Cheesemaker License via the 240-hour apprenticeship method, along with completion of five
courses required and pre-approved by the WI Department of Agriculture i