Doris Burritt Moore
1. The deadline for scholarship applications is April 15, 2011.
2. Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
3. Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., reference forms, evidence
of GPA, etc.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. If any question does not apply to you in this application, please put N/A in the space.
5. Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned. You may also download a copy of the application online
NOTE: Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student upon evidence of registration in a four-year, accredited, postsecondary institution.
To provide scholarships to one or more deserving Sterling High School graduating senior(s) intending to pursue a
degree in education or an education-related field.
1. Scholarships of $1,500 are awarded to one or more graduating seniors attending a