Secured Loan contract
Original Instrument completion guidelines
1. Print one copy of the Secured Loan contract.
2. The first three pages are the ‘Original Instrument’.
3. The Customer(s) should only sign this document once they have read the pre-contract copy
(pages 7 to 9) and the Terms and Conditions.
4. The document must be signed and dated by the Customer(s) on page 3.
5. An adult person not related to the Customer(s) must witness each signature on page 3.
6. The three pages of the Original Instrument must be signed, witnessed, dated and faxed to the
Credit Provider for settlement.
7. Once settlement is completed, please return the three pages of the Original Instrument to the
The 3 pages of the
must be faxed to
the Credit Provider
Please note: The image used in this guideline document is only for illustrative purposes and is provided to assist you in completing the documentation.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 00