PROGRAMME COOPERATION AGREEMENT AMENDMENT TEMPLATE
NOTE TO UNICEF USER: HOW TO USE THIS FORM
1. This form is used to amend existing Programme Cooperation Agreements (PCA) entered into with a civil
society organization. This form should be read in conjunction with CF/EXD/2014-XXX (date), Procedure on
Formal Relationships with Civil Society Organizations.
3. The UNICEF user must fill in all blanks contained in this form (square brackets, “[…]”) prior to providing
a copy of the draft form to the IP.
4. This template can be used to amend clauses of the PCA as listed in the table below. Any other changes to
the text of the PCA amendment template form may be made solely with the written approval of Field Results
Group (FRG), NYHQ. FRG will consult as necessary with the Comptroller, Director Supply Division, and
the Legal Adviser OED.
7. Two original copies are signed. One copy is retained by UNICEF and one by the IP.
8. All signed PCAs amendments are maintained in a central location (usually