ARTIST - MANAGER CONTRACT
1. This is an agreement made this
undersigned MANAGER and the undersigned ARTIST.
2. The ARTIST has signed a recording contract with the following
date of the contract was:
, between the
3. In this agreement RECORD COMPANY promised to make royalty payments to ARTIST.
4. ARTIST promises to pay to MANAGER the following percentage of the amounts received by
ARTIST from RECORD COMPANY:
5. ARTIST promises to make the payments to MANAGER as soon as the check from the RECORD
COMPANY is received by ARTIST.
6. ARTIST promises to send all royalty statements (or copies) and other communications (or copies)
from RECORD COMPANY to MANAGER.
7. ARTIST hereby instructs his bookkeepers and accountants to make available for inspection and
copying the RECORD COMPANY contract and all statements rendered by the RECORD COMPANY
to the ARTIST.
8. This agreement does not cover and is not intended to cover any agreement between the RECORD