Free Notice to vacate to tenantFree Notice to vacate to tenantFree Notice to vacate to tenant
Download the document to the computer for easy use
There are more pages to preview,Read on

Notice to vacate to tenant/s of rented premises
Residential Tenancies Act 1997 (the Act), Section 319 & Residential Tenancies Regulations 2008, Regulation 9
Warning: Enter text in spaces provided only. This form will be invalid
if you remove or change any questions or other text.

Keep the last two copies of the form for your records. If the tenant
does not comply, you can send a copy to VCAT with an application for
VCAT to hear your case.

Use this form to give notice to vacate

Telephone Interpreter Service

 Note – if you intend to list more than one reason for the tenant/s
to vacate under sections 255, 256, 257, 258, 259 or 260, you will
need to use a Composite Notice to Vacate form available from
Consumer Affairs Victoria.

If you have difficulty understanding English, contact the Translating
and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450 (for the cost of a local call)
and ask to be put through to an Information Officer at Consumer
Affairs Victoria on 1300 55 81 81.

How to use this f