JCPenney Position Description
SOURCING SENIOR SPECIALIST - PROCUREMENT
(No more than 8)
POSITION CODE: 11821
Develops and executes sourcing strategies on assigned categories of indirect spend in support of Procurement’s strategic initiatives.
1. Ensures accurate and timely delivery of cost competitive goods and services, as requested by internal business clients.
2. Manages contracts to ensure that all parties are in compliance with agreement.
3. Assesses and builds annual sourcing initiatives that provide detailed commodity strategies that identify objectives and leveraged
4. Negotiates preferable costs and contract details with effectiveness and due diligence on behalf of the internal client and best interests
of the Company by analyzing price proposals, financial reports and other data.
5. Manages communication, coordination and implementation of regional and national sourcing initiativ