80 Dean Street
Taunton, MA 02780
SEED is a non-profit finance corporation
certified and accredited by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
This Business Plan Booklet is set up in a question and answer format
designed to assist you in thinking through the various aspects of your
business and planning for its viability and success. Please use it as an
outline for your own narrative or simply fill in the answers.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
1. Your Business Plan is a road map for your business.
2. The care you take in preparing your Business Plan
will show potential lenders how serious you are
about your business.
3. Presentation is important, and so is content. The
more homework you do on your business, the better
the Business Plan.
4. Make your financial projections as realistic as
possible. Do not overestimate sales and operating
results, or the time it takes to get things done.
5. Do not underestimate capital requirements to start
up or expand